Tuesday, 4 February 2014

You Time

Everyone knows those days. Those days when you don't have any homework, your friends are all out of town and your parents are not home either. You can't remember when it was the last time you did absolutely nothing. But now on this exact moment you just don't know what you could do to enjoy yourself.

Or maybe you had a rough day at work and you just want to relax and go in your own little bubble. I have some tips for you which can you help to relax.

QUICK NOTE: It helps when you just turn your phone off. You dont even realise how much your phone disturbs you. Just try it and tell me what you think.

1. Get comfy


Get rid of those tight skinny jeans and put your favorite pyjama pants on. Get rid of your jewelry and take a make-up wipe and clean your face from all the make-up. Last but not least, put your hair up and grab a soft blanket so that you can snuggle up on the sofa.



2. Treat yourself


Grab yourself a delicious cup of tea and your favorite bisquits ( or another beverage like chocolate ♥  ). This will get you in a relaxing mood. Tea is very good for you and it puts you in a great mood at the same time. I prefer green tea, it's very healthy and very delicious. This is the tea I currently love:



3. Lit a candle


You don't even realise how much candles can do. At first I wasn't really a 'candle person '.. Right now, I'm a  HUGE fan. I prefer scented candles because one of my favourite things in life are the scent of things. For example I love the smell of rain, I think that's my most favorite scent in the world. Currently you have candle tarts which you can burn and that smells delicous too!


4. Grab a book 


I just love books. Books make me forget the world around me. I'm in my own bubble when I read a book and that feels so good. It's good for you body to completely relax and I think that's possible by reading a book. I recently read ' Looking for Alaska - John Green ' and I loved it! It was much different than other books I've read before and at some parts of the book I got goosebumps all over. I defenitely recommend this one.




5. Take a bath


The last tip is: Take a bath. I can't say it enough. A bath is the most relaxing thing EVER! Take a Lush bubble bar ( for example ) and put it in the bath. You will notice that it gives you a little bit of joy to see the bubble bar crumbling apart. On cold days it's very relaxing if you take a warm bath and just relax.



It may be odd that I say this, but you need to take some You Time. It's very important for your health and just for yourself. You will see the results very quickly. You will be a happier person, trust me.

I hope you  enjoyed this post,

Warm wishes,

Yllian

9 comments:

  1. Die foto met die kitten is zó ontzettend schattig!! :)
    Goede tips trouwens! En denk dat je helemaal gelijkt hebt, 'You Time' is inderdaad erg belangrijk :) Ik moet ook maar snel weer een dagje inplannen met alleen maar relaxte dingen doen, en inderdaad; telefoon uit :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel voor je reactie! Haha ja he? I love kittens <3. Ja je hebt eigenlijk niet door hoe weinig tijd je voor jezelf neemt. I love your blog btw xo.

      Delete
    2. :)
      Dankje!!
      Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster Award! :)
      x

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! That's so sweet! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my holiday and waiting for my college to start soon. What you've mentioned above is exactly what I have been doing for the past few days :D Nice blog btw. Keep on blogging some more <3
    Please also visit my new post on my blog
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/choose-fashion-21-makeup-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's really nice to have some releaxing time.Thank you so much for you comment and I will definetely check yours out! xo

      Delete